Sunday, July 28, 2013

 
 
Welcome!

 
My name is Sabrina. And I want to be a beauty blogger. So here's a little post to start off with.. my top 5 beauty products!!

 
  1. Clinique High-Impact Mascara . I use it every day! Its a great buildable mascara that can take you from natural to dramatic.
  2. Clinique CC Cream. (warning: kind of a Clinique Junkie. If you tend to have allergic reactions to products, I suggest them highly!) Again, an everyday product. It has spf 30 and tons of moisturizing properties to keep skin healthy!
  3. Beauty Blenders. Those little egg-shaped sponges that you can use to buff in your foundation! I found mine at TJ Maxx Home Goods by the register. You can find them everywhere, for no more than $5!
  4. e.l.f. Liquid Eyeliner. Easy to use, cheap, that simple!
  5.  Maybelline Color Whisper. They are super moisturizing, super pigmented, and come in gorgeous shades!! (I own shade 50 Cherry On Top )  
Feel free to check out any of these products!!
 
Until next time!
-Sabrina
 
 
 
photo credit: Sophia Pavek

No comments:

Post a Comment