Friday, August 23, 2013

Top 5 Beauty Bloggers

Chello!

Today I wanted to talk about my Top 5 Favorite Beauty Bloggers. These are the women that I have looked up to and taught me the how-to's, from makeup, to retro hair, to daily life, and even about.. eh-em.. girl probs. They also all have helped me find my personal style, by giving me helpful tips on styling and showing where they shop.
These beautiful young ladies are all youtubers, which is how I found all of them.
Now I obviously can't rank these ladies from 1 to 5, I adore them all so much, so I'm going to go in order of when I first clicked the subscribe button. ;)

Michelle Phan
I first subscribed 2 or 3 years ago. She is the second most subscribed woman on youtube! Mish has taught me how to do everyday makeup, how to apply foundation, eyeliner, finding the right mascara for me. Not to mention making me teary-eyed when she posted about finally accomplishing one of her life long goals. She has been my go-to makeup girl, and I can't wait to get my hands on one of her new pallets from her newly released makeup collection. (not to mention she's in business with Lancome, the holy grail of makeup and skincare.)

 Weylie
I subscribed to Weylie (known as ilikeweylie) shortly after Michelle Phan. Weylie, to me, is like the big sister I never had. She isn't afraid to give her opinion, and answer the awkward questions about being a teenage girl! (hence, the infamous tampon talk video) She's real, she's chill, smart, and hilarious!! I adore her and look forward to each one of her videos. I feel like she makes an amazing connection with her audience, and honestly, she gives me a loss for words. I am so proud of her as a viewer, and seeing her reach special milestones in her life (her own makeup brush line!!) is a very special thing to be apart of.

Cherry Dollface
Have you ever looked up to a celebrity? And then had the chance of meeting them in real like and you're like... wow. What an amazing person. That's how I feel about the gorgeous Cherry Dollface!! It all started when I was in a tap/swing dance and needed an appropriate hairstyle. Search "vintage" on Youtube, and she is all you need. Not only does she post videos for hair and makeup beyond your wildest dreams, BUT she's a model, she is a heart defect survivor, and the most genuine person on Youtube. I kind of want to keep the words we exchanged via Facebook personal, but I can promise you, she is kind, she is generous, and.. Ahh I just adore her. Kinda fangirling. She touched my heart. Anywhoo, she has really helped me find my personal style. I learned from her that I loovee vintage/retro styles, so I now take all the tools she has given me and I incorporate it into my everyday lifestyle. Pin curls and victory rolls to school? Uh, yes.

Louis
The British invasion begins!!! Louis, perhaps better known as sprinkleofglitter, is one of the most adorable people to walk this planet. I first saw her when she did a video with Joey Graceffa (vlogger) while both of them were at an event called Playlist Live in Florida. I immediately wanted to subscribe to her and watch ALL of her videos. Which of course, I did! Louis is not only a beauty guru, but also a mother to beautiful baby glitter, and I hope some day a million years from now when I'm a mom I'll be as good of one as her. She's fun, bubbly, and interesting, and I love to see what she's got up her sleeve!!

Zoe Sugg
Wherever Louis is, you will find Miss Zoe too! Zoe goes by Zoella on Youtube, and I discovered her shortly after I found Louis. Literally, seconds later. She is is a beauty blogger deluxe! Her style is so cute and girly, and her eye for design is fabulous. Not to mention her hair, have you seen it?! The ultimate ombre!! She's very inspiring when it comes to being yourself. After watching her "draw my life" video, I saw that she is a confident woman who went through her own social anxieties like many others, and I think she is a rock star for that. Stay fabulous Zoe!! We adore you!!


Please feel free to click on their names which will take you to their websites or youtube channels.

Till next time!
-Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment